- 12 Harland Place
- 20 -22 Wellington Square
- Aldi Car Park – Yarm
- All Saints Church, Eaglescliffe
- All Saints School – Youth Club activities
- Barley Fields Children’s Centre
- Beckfields Community Centre
- Billingham Adult Education Centre
- Billingham Library
- Cowpen Bewley Woodland Park
- Elm Tree Children's Centre
- Fairfield Library
- Footsteps Children's Centre
- Frederick Nattrass Children's Centre
- High Flyers Children's Centre
- Ingleby Barwick Community Hall
- Ingleby Barwick Library
- Layfield Children's Centre
- Monkseaton Hall (in association with Northern Children’s Centre)
- New Life Children's Centre
- Newtown Children's Centre
- Northern Children's Centre
- Norton High Street
- Norton Library
- Preston Park Museum & Grounds
- Redhill Children’s Centre
- Riverbank Children’s Centre
- Ropner Park
- Roseworth Library
- Space 2 Stockton
- St Mary’s Parish Hall, Norton
- Star Children's Centre
- Stockton Central Library
- Stockton High Street
- Stockton Riverside
- Sunrise Children's Centre
- Tees Barrage International White Water Centre
- The Glebe Community Centre
- Thornaby Central Library and Customer Service Centre
- Thornaby Library, Gilmour Street
- Thornaby Pool
- Various - see content for details
- Wynyard Woodland Park
- Yarm Library
Stockton High Street
It’s the most wonderful time of the year as Christmas themed fun and activities bring some sparkle to Stockton High Street. Launching with our annual Christmas lights switch-on and Christmas Market (always good for present buying!) also not to be missed our magical Reindeer Parade, Victorian Fair and fantastic town centre shopping experience sprinkled with street theatre. Click on the images below for more information...
Join us for festive fun and entertainment on the High Street for the launch of Stockton Sparkles!
The Sparkles Christmas Market returns to Stockton for four days, helping transform the high street into a vibrant festive village.
Our fantastic Victorian Fair will be on the High Street to help entertain visitors to the town centre and all rides are free of charge!
Come and see Santa and his reindeer as he makes his way through Stockton Town Centre on his sleigh - starting at Parish Church at the top of the High Street and finishing outside the Town Hall.
Our unique and festive Street Theatre Programme will add even more Sparkle to Stockton High Street this year!
SIRF returns with more stunning street theatre, breath-taking circus performances, dynamic dance and music.
Stockton High Street, Stockton TS18 1AU